Invisalign® for Edina, MN
Get a beautifully straight smile with these clear aligners.
Why Choose Invisalign®?
Invisalign® was designed to correct the same dental issues as traditional metal braces. The added benefit: Invisalign® trays are almost invisible to the eye and can be removed at will.
Invisalign® has the power to correct:
- Overcrowding.When there is too little space for the teeth to align and grow, teeth overcrowding can occur. Not only is this not aesthetically appealing, it can also cause tooth decay and an increased chance of gum disease.
- Gaps between teeth.This can be due to missing teeth or because the jaw grew abnormally.
- Overbite.One of the more common bite problems, overbite occurs when the upper teeth project further than—or completely cover—the lower teeth.
- Crossbite.A crossbite occurs when one or more upper teeth bite inside the lower teeth. Uneven wear from this can lead to bone erosion and gum disease.
- Underbite.The inverse of the overbite, this occurs when the lower teeth project further than the upper teeth. Eventually, jaw pain and TMJ can occur.
Invisalign® Treatment Process
Dr. Marwa Forest, your dentist in Edin, MN, will help you understand what to expect every step of the process:
Treatment Plan Development
Progress Tracking & After Care
The Advantages of Invisalign® for Edina,MN Patients
Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign® clear aligners are virtually invisible, so you don’t have to worry about ugly metal obscuring your beautiful smile.
In some cases, metal braces or brackets can break and cause injury to the inside of your mouth. Invisalign® aligners are made from the clear SmartTrack® material that is not so easily susceptible to breaking.
Brush and Floss Easily
Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign® aligners are easily removable, so you can take them out when it’s time to brush and floss your teeth.
Covered by Insurance
The main concern from people who want to use Invisalign® is that it won’t be covered by dental insurance. However, most insurance plans cover this product.
Amazing and friendly staff who are always professional and welcoming! Dr. Forest is very kind and exceptional at what she does. Mint Dental is also very family friendly and a great clinic. I would highly recommend to all!
Noelle S. (Mint Dental Patient)